The revolutionary Deacon concept is also available in this model with 75 mm under the boot. It comes with a full sidewall and mini cap along the whole ski length as well as a wood core, Powered by Steel base, and GripWalk-compatible vMotion3 binding. The Deacon 75 is built for all riding situations on hard slopes. The tip and tail rocker construction allow a fast change between long and short turns or full pressure on the edge and easy carving. This ski generally offers a slightly smoother ride than the super-sporty Deacon 74 and 76.
- Full Sensor Woodcore - The full sensor construction features hardwood in the binding area but - contrary to the speedwall wood core - under the screws and in the outer areas a lighter wood. This results in a very sporty and agile skiing characteristic.
- Full Sidewall/Mini Cap - Full sidewall construction with mini cap overlapping to provide the best durability.
- vMotion 11 Binding - The vMotion 11 gives intermediate through to advanced skiers a lightweight, high-performing binding with incredible versatility. The Triple Pivot Compact toe has a horizontal spring providing low swing weight and more available comfort with GripWalk boot sole compatibility. The TCX light heel pieces are easy to step into thanks to Twincam technology.
- Base - P-Tex 2100
- Turning Radius - 15.0m @ 168
- Tail - Flat
- Terrain - Piste, Groomers
- Binding DIN Range - 5-11
Bindings Do Not Come Mounted to Skis! – Be sure to have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings before hitting the slopes!