All-day comfort with enough control to enjoy the entire mountain. The Union Juliet is a durable all-mountain women's snowboard binding designed for beginner to intermediate snowboarders looking to push their snowboarding to the next level.
Size Guide (Womens) | Small = US 4-6, Medium = US 6-8, Large = US 8-11
- Baseplate - Stage 5 Duraflex - Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Exclusive to Union for snowsports products.
- Bushing - EXT Thermoformed EVA Bushing – Multi-density bushings sustain their function each season - unlike urethane rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- Heelcup - Extruded 3D Aluminum - Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Highback - Stage 11 – Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Super lightweight, incredibly durable and perfect for beginner to advanced freestyle riding.
- Ankle Strap - ExoFrame 2.0 Ankle Strap – Rapid response, trusted by professional snowboarders.
- Toe Strap - 1.0 Hexgrip Toe Strap – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight. Toe strap adjustment has been redesigned and reinforced with double the connection strength, thanks to the new pin system.
- Ratchets - Aluminum – Fast in and fast out - the new mechanism combined with Union aluminum is superior to any binding buckle eon the market = with the exception of Union magnesium.
- Strap Adjustment - Tooless
- Disk Type - 4x4, 2x4, Channel