Union’s most iconic and best selling binding model of all time. The Union Force Classic is a bombproof, all-mountain snowboard binding designed to do it all. With minimal changes from season to season, the Force Classic is here to stay.
Size Guide | Small = US 5-8, Medium = US 7-10, Large = US 10+
- Baseplate - Stage 4 Duraflex ST - Simply put, Duraflex ST is the same material as regular Duraflex, but with increased glass for more response without the weight. Designed for cold temperatures.
- Bushing - Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA - Multi-density bushings sustain their function each season - unlike urethane rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- Heelcup - Extruded 3D Aluminum - Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Highback - Force | Duraflex ST – Simply put, Duraflex St is the same material as regular Duraflex, but with increased glass for more response without the weight. Designed for cold temperatures.
- Ankle Strap - ExoFrame 4.0 Ankle Strap – Rapid response, trusted by professional snowboarders.
- Toe Strap - 2.0 Rhombus Toe Strap – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight. Toe strap adjustment has been redesigned and reinforced with double the connection strength, thanks to the new pin system.
- Ratchets - Magnesium – Union's proven bombproof ratchet system, Magnesium buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
- Strap Adjustment - Tooless
- Disk Type - 4x4, 2x4, Channel