A youth version of what the pros ride, the softer flexing Cadet Pro is the best snowboard binding for young riders looking to take their snowboarding to the next level. Comfortable, adjustable and ready to ride the entire mountain.
Size Guide (Groms) | Small = US 3-5.5, Medium = US 6-7.5
- Baseplate - Stage 5 Duraflex - Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Exclusive to Union for snowsports products.
- Bushing - Multi-Density Thermoformed EVA – Multi-density bushings sustain their function each season - unlike urethane rubber or other materials that change color and become brittle over time.
- Heelcup - Extruded 3D Aluminum - Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Highback - Team S | Duraflex – Duraflex material was specifically engineered to maintain consistent flex in a wide range of cold temperatures. Exclusive to Union for snowsports products.
- Ankle Strap - ExoFrame 2.0 – Rapid response, trusted by professional snowboarders.
- Toe Strap - 1.0 Ultragrip – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight.
- Ratchets - Aluminum – Fast in and fast out - the new mechanism combined with Union aluminum is superior to any binding buckle eon the market = with the exception of Union magnesium.
- Strap Adjustment - Tooless
- Disk Type - 4x4, 2x4, Channel