Freeride performance and power for alpine and touring boots. WARDEN MNC 13 delivers great transmission and power in conditions, with consistent release performance for alpine and touring boots. The most versatile alpine binding yet.
- DIN Range - 4-13
- Sliding Toe Pedal - A specific pedal mounted on a spring that allows lateral movements and re-centering. It allows any normed boot to release out of the binding in case of a lateral fall.
- Low-Profile Chassis - Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- Glass-Fiber PA - A dedicated polyamide reinforced with fiber-glass which makes bindings lighter, durable, and with more tolerance on skis.
- Oversized Heel Platform - A super-wide platform for the heel enabling high levels of energy transfer even on wide skis.
- U Power Toe - Toe directly built in its platform for maximum solidity and transmission.
- MNC (Multi-Norm Certified) - The certification guaranteeing equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.