The Trigger offers a smooth ride and versatility through Blaster Tech—a suspension system built on joints—reducing impact on harsh landings and firm snow. Equipped with a Shadow Strap for reduced weight and added response, full EVA canted footbeds, and Micromax adjustment, the Trigger claims unprecedented value and freestyle performance.
- Blaster Baseplate - Strategically placed Blaster pods provide a dynamic suspension between boot and binding to provide the perfect blend of energy and mobility.
- Shadow Strap - Shadow strap is designed to offer a premium secure connection around your boot assuring a perfect fit, ultimate comfort and flex, direct energy transmission, and lightweight construction.
- Trigger Highback - Ergonomic asymmetric design which gives a more adapted flex for both tweaking and support, plus a padded highback for maximum comfort.
- Universal Disc - Ultimate compatibility with all existing mounting systems on the market. Available on all models $149 and up.
- MicroMax Strap Adjustments - Fast and precise micro-adjustments let you optimize the straps centering on your boot for maximum comfort and support.
- Aluminum Buckle - Providing the best of lightweight and quick and powerful cranking with a buttery release. Deep bite allowing a secure lock and smooth adjustment.
- Weight - 837 g