Designed and built from start to finish by snowboard icons Wolfgang Nyvelt and Takaharu Nakai. This board brings a unique tapered directional profile featuring a Powder Camber profile and tons of rocker on the nose making this masterpiece extremely nimble and smooth.
- Powder Camber - Camber between feet for carving and precision, and huge rocker on the nose for floatation in very deep powder.
- Ghost Carbon Stringers - Carbon stringers are sewn into a triax layer for reactive pop and stability at speed, and easy maneuverability when you’re keeping it mellow.
- Ghost Green Core - Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super-light polawania wood.
- Bamboo + Cork Rails - The liveliness of eco-friendly bamboo mixed with cork composite, for the best direct feel and dampening ride in the industry.
- Tapered Directional - Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- Sintered EG - Engineered for a super-fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- Damplifier Lite - Lightweight materials and honeycomb and cork combined and strategically placed in the tip and tail for better floatation. Less inertia for easier steering, more control, and increased dampening and shock resistance.