One of our most popular powder profiles, designed by Wolle Nyvelt and Takaharu Nakai, was made for uphill exploration. Powder Camber keeps you searching for more with this brand new split board, including custom-shaped skins to maximize touring efficiency. Loaded with tech like Ghost Green Core and Popster, there's no compromise on the downhill.
- Powder Camber - Camber between feet for carving and precision, and huge rocker on the nose for floatation in very deep powder.
- Ghost Green Core - Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super-light polawania wood.
- Custom POMOCA Skins - We provide custom skin for ease of mind use on the mountains and touring efficiency. We even provide a specific bag that lets you fold the skin back in just a couple of seconds so you don’t have to struggle even when conditions are less than perfect.
- Tapered Directional - Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- Sintered EG - Engineered for a super-fast glide in everything from fresh pow to sticky spring snow. Sintered material provides superior wax retention, Gallium strengthens impact resistance and the Electra finish gives a turbocharged glide.
- PLUM Hooks - PLUM hooks are specifically made for high-performance splitboarding. Their asymmetric profile guaranty a perfect link between all the parts. They are light, easy to use.