Inspired by Dirksen’s authoritative edge control. Whether you’re, ripping pow or carving groomers, the wider design with the control under your back foot and allows a smooth and precise maneuverability, speed, float, and belongs in every quiver.
- Backseat Camber - Camber loaded under the back foot for precision and control, with flat segments under the front foot for superior floatation in deep snow. The best of both worlds.
- Quadratic - A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes, and fluid edge-to-edge transitions.
- C/FX Basalt - A patented combination of fiberglass and basalt designed to provide an optimal ratio of weight, power, and dampening.
- Tapered Directional Shape - Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- Damplifier - Cork and ABS insert on nose helps absorb vibrations for a smoother ride at high speed.
- Popster - The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- All-Mountain EB - All mountain ready, right out of the wrapper. Equipped with a 1-degree bevel in the nose and tail and a 2-degree bevel between the feet for superior edge hold and no hang ups.
- Aspen SLCT - Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Sintered Base - An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Shape - Tapered Directional