Inspired by Dirksen’s authoritative edge control. Whether you’re, ripping pow or carving groomers, the wider design with the control under your back foot and allows smooth and precise maneuverability, speed, float, and belongs in every quiver.
- Backseat Camber - Camber under the back foot for explosive carving capabilities, and flat segments under the front foot for freedom of fun pow days. The best of both worlds, without any unwanted vibration.
- Quadratic - A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes, and fluid edge-to-edge transitions.
- C/FX Basalt - Takedown of the C/FX superfiber. This version of the C/FX is composed of Basalt & fiberglass for power and a smooth ride.
- Tapered Directional - Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- Rocket Science - More maneuverable/stable boards: Rocker on tip/tail for playfulness.
- All-Mountain EB - From detuning the tip and tail to a 1-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 2-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
- Damplifier - Cork and ABS insert on nose help absorb vibrations for a smoother ride at high speed.