The 2024 Strive 14 features an ultra low-profile toe piece which creates a low center of gravity. This enhances a skier’s power, control, and response due to enhanced sensitivity. The binding lets the characteristics of the ski and slope excel, creating better day on skis.
- DIN Range - 5-14
- Weight - 1960g (pair)
- LDN Toe - This revolutionary toe piece boasts an ultra-low center of gravity highlighted by an extra-wide pedal and neutral stance, so skiers can feel the pure sensations of all terrain.
- Extra-Wide Toe Pedal - A super-wide pedal that ensures the best lateral power transmission from skier to ski. Designed for intense freeskiing, perfect stability and enhanced confidence.
- Low-Profile Chassis - Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- +Elastic Travel - The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- Multi-Tool DIN Screw - A screw designed to be compatible with all types of screwdrivers for fast adjustments.
- GripWalk - GripWalk bindings automatically adjust to both Alpine and GripWalk boots, so you can enjoy walking comfort without compromising power transmission and precise binding release.