This go-to all mountain carver pairs Metal Twin Frame construction with a progressive sidecut to make skiing the groomers, trees, and moguls a breeze. The two titanal plates enhance edge grip, for poppy yet powerful turns.
- Full Poplar Woodcore - A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- Metal Twin Frame - A titanal layer provides improved stability, while the recessed windows in the tip and tail frame C/FX fiber layer to help release torsion for increased maneuverability.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls - Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
- Double Ti - Double layer of titanal, one on either side of the core, improves hard snow performance. It increases precision, offers a good edge grip and improves responsiveness.
- All-Terrain Rocker - Rocker tip, early rise tail and camber underfoot.
- Weight - 1775g @ 176