The Stance 90 is a lineup of directional carvers built on hard-charging performance and an unmatched strength-to-weight ratio. Utilizing Metal TwinFrame construction, the Stance 90 utilizes two titanal plates to provide enhanced edge grip and poppy, powerful turns.
- Full Poplar Woodcore - A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability, and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- Double Ti - Double layer of titanal, one on either side of the core, improves hard snow performance. It increases precision, offers a good edge grip and improves responsiveness.
- Metal Twin Frame - A titanal top core TI layer provides improved stability, while the recessed windows, strategically placed in the tip and tail, frame Salomon’s proprietary C/FX fiber layer to help release torsion for increased maneuverability and dampening.
- All-Terrain Rocker - Directional profile with rocker in the tip, camber underfoot, and less rocker in the tail.
- Tail - Flat
- Terrian - All-Mountain, Groomers