Without sacrificing performance or safety, the Stage GW 11 is the lightest DIN 11 flat binding on the market. The user-friendly interface makes stepping into the binding a breeze, and the lightweight body is agile and easy to pilot in varying, all-mountain conditions.
- DIN Range - 3.5-11
- Glass-Fiber PA - A dedicated polyamide reinforced with fiber-glass which makes bindings lighter, durable, and with more tolerance on skis.
- Wide Toe Pedal - Guaranteed power transmission thanks to a wide pedal that allows a great contact zone with the boot.
- BackRollers Tech - The heel features dedicated micro-wheels for easy and comfortable step-in and out of the binding.
- Automatic Toe Height Adjustment - Elastic toe base allowing automatic toe height adjustment with new and worn boot soles.
- GripWalk - GripWalk bindings automatically adjust to both Alpine and GripWalk boots, so you can enjoy walking comfort without compromising power transmission and precise binding release.