Matching the style of Tommy Gesme isn’t easy but the Sleepwalker brings smooth agility and fun carving without having to sacrifice pop. The Sleepwalker is loaded with freestyle focused tech such as, Rock out Camber for perfect flex and presses.
// watch product video //
- Rocker Type - Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Sidewalls - ABS
- Base - Sintered - An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Flat / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - True Twin - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex, and a centered binding stance.
- Terrain - Park, Freestyle, All-Mountain