The Sight is an all-mountain snowboard with a freeride-inspired shape. A tapered directional shape enhances turning sensation and float, with Cross Profile camber for stability on groomers. Using eco-friendly cork rails the Sight makes hard pack feel like butter while reducing the impact on the planet.
- Cross Profile - Camber between the feet for better control, pop and landing stability. Rocker on tip & tail for effortless floatation forward and switch.
- Tapered Directional - Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- Popster - The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- Quadratic - A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes, and fluid edge-to-edge transitions.
- BA LD Fiberglass - The use of Low-density fibers allows us to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
- Extruded EG - A harder compound than EXT, Salomon EXT EG takes the easy maintenance of a non-sintered base and adds Electra for increased gliding characteristics.
- Aspen Strong - CNC-selected high-density wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- Shape - Tapered Directional