Designed for skiers who enjoy cruising on powder-covered slopes, but want to occasionally hike to a new peak without switching their gear, Salomon's SHIFT PRO 110 strikes the perfect balance between the stability and power of a true alpine boot and the versatility of a touring boot. Inbounds or out of bounds, the shift has never been easier!
- Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Custom Fit 4D Liner - A pre-shaped liner offering better foothold and precise fit. Cushier foams and outside placement of the Talyn® ease adaptation while the elastic toe box gives more forefoot space.
- Midgrip Sole - A Contagrip® piece between the toe and heel and GripWalk pads improve the boot's grip in difficult terrain such as a rocky summits, ice and other uneven surfaces.
- XECARB® 10 Composite Coreframe - The Coreframe is an insert that brings lightness, enhances sensations and increases power. The Xecarb® 10 composite material guarantees the boot's stiffness on World Cup Boots.
- Sensifit Insert - The soft PU Sensifit™ insert on the external side of the shell makes it super easy to step in the boot, delivering easy step-in and anatomical wrapping of the instep.
- Surelock Skiwalk Mechanism - A secure and simple walk mechanism that enables a great range of motion for walking, and locks to offer you a better and safer skiing performance.
- Sensitive² Footbed - This pre-shaped footbed enables precise ski steering and foot stability thanks to a dedicated rigid heel insert and performance-driven foam layering.
- Walk Function & Lace Loops - This liner has a softer part on the back which follows the movement of the cuff in hiking mode and ensures natural leg movements when touring. It has additional loops for laces.
- Sense Claw 45mm - 2 positions for more sensations options. Unhooked position: it allows you to reach the right progressiveness & rebound, hooked position ensures maximum stiffness & performance.