Challenging traditional boot constructions, Salomon’s Supra BOA 105 W ski boots have been designed to offer women a new standard of perfect fit. Our ExoWrap® Construction combined with the BOA® Fit System provides a micro-adjustable, precision fit and a targeted wrap around the foot that can easily be adjusted throughout the day.
- Sensifit Mesh - The alveolated PU insert, located on the inside of the shell, makes it super easy to step in. Combined with the BOA® Fit System, it reinforces the wrapping feeling when closing.
- BOA® Fit System - The BOA Fit System delivers a micro-adjustable, precision fit engineered to perform in the toughest conditions.
- Power Spine - This metal plate links the cuff and the shell to provide strong back support, progressive rebound out of the turn, and powerful forward flex no matter the snow conditions.
- Custom Shell HD - The Custom Shell HD process lets bootfitters personalize to the boot’s lower shell or cuff in 10 minutes, while thin wall construction and new materials keep the foot closer to it.
- Custom Tongue - Fully dismantlable and entirely customizable tongue that allows for perfect instep height adaptation. You can add foams or remove materials where it's needed (+/-8mm).
- Light² Footbed - Slightly shaped, lightweight footbed made of special, lighter foams.
- My Exowrap™ 4D Perf Liner - This Perf liner brings foot wrapping to the next level thanks to the elastic belt around the forefoot and the new latex-foams layering offering snug foothold and precise steering.
- Full Service - The buckles, toothplate, strap and oversized pivot are screwable so dismantling the boot is easy and bootfitters can easily access all parts when working on customizing the fit.
- Boot Sole Type - GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- Last (Width) - 100mm
- Weight - 1710g