Absolutely uncompromising. You will be able to rip the downhill just like you do in a resort, with the uphill efficiency of a pin binding while having the solid downhill insurance of an alpine binding.
- DIN Range - 4-10
- Weight - 875g / 1/2 pair
- +Elastic travel - The ultimate elastic travel on the wings. It holds the boot back when faced with bigger shocks and minimizes the risk of pre-release.
- MNC (Multi Norm Certified) - The certification guarantees equal performance and safety level no matter the boot norm.
- TÜV - Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
- XL Wings - Long wings that envelop the tip of the boot perfectly in order to provide increased power transmission and confidence in freeride bindings.
- Easy Climbing Aids Manipulation - Ensures easy switch with the poles between climbing aid positions.
- Low Profile Chassis - Low stand height for increased terrain feedback and enhanced power transmission.
- Crampon System - Possibility to attach dedicated crampons to the binding.