A women’s specific quiver killer blending our most popular powder and freestyle creations. Rock Out Camber delivers versatility in all conditions freestyle, while the directional twin shape provides added buoyancy in deep snow. ABC Wrapper design substitutes traditional materials for bamboo, fusing sustainability and innovation for a lively board.
- Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Quadralizer - Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- ABC Wrapper - More pop, less plastic! ABC Wrapper is a patented process using structural wood veneers to reduce fiberglass and resin content in each board by 40%.
- Directional Twin Shape - A twin shape for freestyle moves with a directional flex for power at high-speed. Binding stance is set back from center slightly.
- Ghost Green Core - Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light wood.
- BA MD Fiberglass - Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Popster Booster - Add carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating on the tip/tail maximizing pop.
- Royal Cork Rails - Protect the planet and your edges with this eco version of Royal Rubber Rails. All the impact and chatter absorption you need while standing up for Mother Nature.
- Shape - Directional Twin