Whether you’re dropping into powder-filled back bowls, cruising your favorite groomer, or stepping out of bounds with a setup for spring touring, the multi-talented QST 92 has all the technology you need to access the entire mountain. Lightweight but power-driven, QST 92 shines as conditions change throughout the day, without wearing you out.
- Full Poplar Woodcore - A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability, and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- C/FX - C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
- Cork Damplifier - Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Ti Binding Reinforcement - A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Tail Protector - Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.