Powder runs for breakfast, glades for lunch, and high-speed carving in the afternoon: the QST Lumen won’t let you down. A lively, lightweight yet powerful ski combines classic QST technology with a progressive freeride sidecut. The result? A multi-talented ski that takes on anything you throw at it, with ease.
- Light Poplar Full Woodcore - A light Poplar Full Woodcore offers a performing, yet very light ski.
- C/FX - C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
- Cork Damplifier - Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Ti Binding Reinforcement - A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Tail Protector - Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.