The new QST Lumen 98 is a powerful all-mountain quiver-of-one that thrives in playful lines and shines in changing conditions. With a modern twin rocker shape and versatile 98mm waist, the ski turns effortlessly in the bumps, on piste, and in powder. Double sidewalls create trustworthy edge hold, while cork inserts and CFX layup provide stability.
- Full Poplar Woodcore - A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- C/FX - C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls - Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
- Cork Damplifier - Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- TI Binding Reinforcement - A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Tail Protector - Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.
- Weight - 1620g @ 160