As time evolves, so does our style of skiing. In response, we took the beloved QST LUX 92, lengthened the rocker and revamped its shape to create a more modern, playful version of your favorite charger. What we didn’t change? The edge grip, performance, and stability you have come to rely on when charging groomers or skipping through the glades.
- Full Poplar Woodcore - A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- C/FX - C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls - Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
- TI Binding Reinforcement - A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Tail Protector - Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.
- Weight - 1560g @ 160