Athlete-inspired, skier tested: meet the award-winning QST Blank. This 112mm-waisted ski is as at home skipping through powder fields as it is ripping high alpine terrain. A progressive profile and shape gives the ski a playful vibe – letting you conquer a variety of terrain, while C/FX carbon and cork add stability so you can charge like Stan Rey.
- Full Poplar Woodcore - A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- C/FX - C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls - Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantee stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
- Ti Binding Reinforcement - A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Cork Damplifier - Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Profile - Freeride profile.