We tasked our athletes with designing the most progressive and playful freeride powder ski on the mountain: meet the QST BLANK. Pillow-popping and powder-loving, the BLANK is built for deep days at 112mm underfoot. A progressive shape enhances the flotation and playfulness of your turns, while its construction provides the stability you rely on. Charge resort laps, or mount the BLANK with the SHIFT for touring.
- Full Poplar Woodcore - A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability, and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- C/FX - C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
- Twin Rocker - Rocker tip and tail with camber underfoot.
- Ti Binding Reinforcement - A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Cork Damplifier - Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Tail Protector - Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.