From chasing natural features in the morning to slaying glades ‘til après, the QST 98 is a playful yet powerful ski. With a new, modern shape and versatile 98mm waist-width, the QST 98 rises to any challenge. Double sidewall technology transmits power to your edges, whether dropping cliffs or buttering lips.
- Full Poplar Woodcore - A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability, and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- C/FX - C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
- Twin Rocker - Rocker tip and tail with camber underfoot.
- Cork Damplifier - Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Ti Binding Reinforcement - A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Total edge reinforcement - A fiber reinforcement directly on top of the edges improves durability, edge grip, and shock resistance.
- Tail Protector - Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.