Versatile, strong, and spirited. Sound like you? We’ve redesigned the QST 92 to compliment you, the modern freerider. A new profile boasts a responsive, yet supple ride, while the lightweight 92mm waist and freeride shape are perfect for cruising the bumps or exploring the side country. Where will you take the new QST 92?
- Full Poplar Woodcore - A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- C/FX - C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls - Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
- TI Binding Reinforcement - A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Tail Protector - Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.
- Weight - 1800g @ 176