The icon of Salomon’s QST line, the QST 106 is a favorite across the world. This year, we revamped the ski's shape, complimenting the classic QST layup that you rely on for power and stability. The result? A ski that does it all with style and finesse - no matter the snow, no matter the terrain. Go ahead, make the mountain your playground.
- Full Poplar Woodcore - A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- C/FX - C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls - Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
- TI Binding Reinforcement - A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
Cork Damplifier - Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Tail Protector - Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.
- Weight - 1980g @ 181