Rely on the 106 in any condition, regardless of the forecast, day-in and day-out. This fun-loving freerider has a versatile 106mm waist with a damp, carbon construction. The Rockered tip and tail allow for quick, pivoting turns, while classic construction adds stability and power to take on the burliest of lines, or the most playful glades.
- Light Poplar Full Woodcore - A light Poplar Full Woodcore offers a performing, yet very light ski.
- C/FX - C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
- Cork Damplifier - Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Ti Binding Reinforcement - A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Total edge reinforcement - A fiber reinforcement directly on top of the edges improves durability, edge grip, and shock resistance.
- Tail Protector - Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.