The Pillow Talk draws on inspiration from classic shapes like the Sick Stick, designed specifically for the ladies. Built with Rock Out Camber for float in pow and versatility in all conditions, this tapered twin turns 6-inch days into 12. Popster core and Ghost Basalt stringers keep things lively and natural underfoot for big energy all season.
- Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response, and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Quadralizer - Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high-speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- Popster Booster - Added carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating on the tip/tail maximizing pop.
- Tapered Twin - What makes the Sick Stick ride so well in Pow and hardpack, is the tapered twin shape. Stance is centered within the effective edge while the tail is pulled in slightly to help with floatation.
- All-Mountain EB - From detuning the tip and tail to a 1-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 2-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
Ghost Basalt Stringers - Basalt stringers are sewn into a trial layer for durable pop, control, and damp ride at high speed, and easy maneuverability when you’re keeping it mellow.