The Oh Yeah is a women’s freestyle board designed to help take your riding to the next level. A medium-soft flex paired with Rock Out Camber provides versatility all over the mountain. Equipped with Popster core and rubber pads underfoot for a smooth and poppy ride.
- Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- EQ Rad - Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Extruded EG - A harder compound than EXT, Salomon EXT EG takes the easy maintenance of a non-sintered base and adds Electra for increased gliding characteristics.
- True Twin Shape - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Aspen Strong - CNC-selected high-density wood strips for the inserts and rail zones results in improved impact resistance and a predictable flex from opening day to spring slush.
- Popster - The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- Rubber Pads - 2mm Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of our ABS Sidewalls dampen vibrations and reduce fatigue in all snow conditions.
- Freestyle EB - Equipped from the factory with a 2-degree bevel around the nose and tail and a 3-degree bevel between the feet, providing a balance of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Shape - True Twin