The Oh Yeah brings smooth agility and fun carving without having to sacrifice pop. Loaded with freestyle-focused tech such as Rock out Camber for perfect flex while premium dampening helps soften bumps. For anyone who wants to explore freestyle riding.
- Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response, and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- EQ Rad - Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Popster - Shaped woodcore profile with strategically placed variation of thickness. It maximizes the natural snap and powerful pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- True Twin - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex, and a centered binding stance.
- Freestyle EB - From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Slingshot Sidewall - Carbon inlays that help load and release energy. It provides reactivity under the feet.