Featuring Oh Yeah freestyle tech, shrunk to size. Rock Out Camber delivers a blend of playfulness and edge control, the Popster Construction with an Aspen Core creates more pop and control while BiteFree Edges make hang-ups a thing of the past.
- Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- True Twin - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- EQ Rad - Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Popster - The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- BA LD fiberglass - The use of Low-density fibers allows us to produce lighter boards that keep their playful forgiving flex forever.
- Extruded EG - A harder compound than EXT, Salomon EXT EG takes the easy maintenance of a non-sintered base and adds Electra for increased gliding characteristics.
- Aspen - Full length Aspen wood with high-density birch stripes for improved insert retention.
- Standard stone finish - Our basic stone finish is the industry benchmark for high-end boards, only difference is that it’s our ‘basic’ finish.