Featuring Oh Yeah freestyle tech, shrunk to size. Rock Out Camber delivers a blend of playfulness and edge control, the Popster Construction with an Aspen Core creates more pop and control while BiteFree Edges make hang-ups a thing of the past.
- Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response, and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- True Twin - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex, and a centered binding stance.
- Extruded EG - A harder compound than EXT, Salomon EXT EG takes the easy maintenance of a non-sintered base and adds Electra for increased gliding characteristics.
- Freestyle EB - From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Popster - Shaped woodcore profile with a strategically placed variation of thickness. It maximizes the natural snap and powerful pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Aspen - The molecular structure can be described as a concrete bar combining toughness for energy transfer and dampening properties for impact absorption.