Our premiere women’s park board, the 2024 No Drama, was built for jumps, transitions, and rails using our most responsive camber profile, paired with a versatile flex and sidecut for precise maneuvers. A steeper nose and tail design provides snap, response, and swing weight reduction while a long list of tech enhances pop and stability at high speeds.
- Quad Camber - A dynamic, camber-dominant profile with a more aggressive load outside of the feet for snap and response, and a mellower, more forgiving load between the feet.
- True Twin - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- EQ Rad - Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Triax - Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders ripping park and streets.
- Popster Booster - Add carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating on the tip/tail maximizing pop.
- BA MD fiberglass - Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- BioBased 30 - This bio-epoxy resin is made with 30% of its molecular structure derived from plants.
- Sintered - An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Aspen SLCT - Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Royal Rubber Rails - Full length rubber sidewalls provide the highest level of dampening and protection.
- Medium stone finish - A medium structure finish that improves our fast sintered base glide. Quicker in all snow conditions, from cold morning corduroy to spring slush.