The No Drama was designed for women seeking performance in the park, like Maddie Mastro. This true twin features Quad Camber and a versatile flex for precise take offs and landings. Popster Booster provides natural flex underfoot with added snap, while Royal Rubber Pads are placed in the sidewall ensuring a smooth ride on firm days.
- Quad Camber - A dynamic, camber-dominant profile with a more aggressive load outside of the feet for snap and response, and a mellower, more forgiving load between the feet.
- EQ Rad - Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- ABC Wrapper - More pop, less plastic! ABC Wrapper is a patented process using structural wood veneers to reduce fiberglass and resin content in each board by 40%.
- True Twin Shape - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Aspen SLCT - Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Popster Booster - Add carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating on the tip/tail maximizing pop.
- Royal Rubber Pads - Soft Royal Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of our ABS Sidewalls dampen vibration and mellows the big impacts.
- Freestyle EB - Equipped from the factory with a 2-degree bevel around the nose and tail and a 3-degree bevel between the feet, providing a balance of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Shape - True Twin