*PRE-ORDER ITEM | SHIPPING FIRST WEEK OF OCTOBER*
Built-in mind for any level of park performance from dance floor jibbers to riders like Maddie Mastro. The No Drama comes equipped with Quad Camber and Popster for maximum lift-off on jumps, side hits, and pipe walls, while our EQ Rad sidecut keeps this board playful and forgiving on your way to the park and tracking into rails.
// watch product video //
- Rocker Type - Quad Camber - The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker on the tip and tail to make the board playful and agile in pow. Quad Camber built with a blend of different radiuses and is more forgiving than a regular camber but maintains the reactivity and pop.
- Sidewalls - Slingshot Sidewall - Carbon inlays that help load and release energy. It provides reactivity under the feet.
- Base - Sintered - An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Flat / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - True Twin - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex, and a centered binding stance.
- Terrain - Park, Freestyle