The Nesta is an all-mountain binding with built-in suspension for ladies who want to ride it all. Designed with a medium flex, the Nesta offers versatility in all conditions and riding styles. Equipped with features like shock-absorbing Blaster Tech, Supreme Lite straps, and a pre-rotated highback, the Nesta guarantees a smooth, comfortable ride.
Woman's Size Guide | Small = US 4-8, Medium = US 7.5-11, Large = US 11.5+
- Blaster Baseplate - Strategically placed Blaster pods provide a dynamic suspension between boot and binding to provide the perfect blend of energy and mobility.
- Rhythm - A softer flex and asymmetrical design facilities progression, providing a perfect balance of support and forgiveness for a smooth ride.
- Supreme Lite Ankle Strap - The Supreme Lite Ankle Strap provides a comfortable and secure fit using durable, lightweight materials and a mold-injected design.
- Woman-Specific Geometry - Custom designed to fit women’s specific boot shapes, this 3D strap padded with Autofit tightly hugs your ankle no matter what the position.
- Canted Footbed - Instantly add pop power and extra edge control to your riding with our 2.5° canted footbed. Easy on the knees and no loss of board-feel.
- Full EVA - Full EVA Offers the highest level of shock absorption and precise energy transmission straight to your edges.
- Aluminum Buckle - Providing the best of lightweight and quick and powerful cranking with a buttery release. Deep bite allows a secure lock and smooth adjustment.
- MP Ratchet - Highest performing and quality ratchet. Better tightening, less ladder damage, more power and precision with each click.
- Weight - 825g