The Kiana Dual BOA® was designed for women who want a stylish boot that delivers all-season performance. The Kiana utilizes Fit To Ride construction, offering superior comfort and a lightweight design without sacrificing durability. Dual Zone BOA® offers fit customization while DAMPLite+ outsole provides shock absorption & energy transmission.
- Response Liner - A fully heat-moldable liner with Ultralon foams that offer support and comfort where you need it most. Equipped with Quickdry insoles to keep your feet warm and dry.
- H4 / M3 Dual Zone BOA® - Two separate dials and lace paths work with the boot’s cuff to isolate fit into two distinct zones. The upper zone dials in flex and stability, the lower zone locks the forefoot.
- DAMPLite+ - An outsole design that combines a proprietary winter-specific rubber with ultra-damp EVA foam for a precise balance of comfort, traction, and support.
- Custom Fit - Heat moldable multi-density foams throughout the entire liner.
- Ortholite C2 - A dual-density insole that molds to your foot for all-day comfort.
- Contagrip® rubber - Contagrip® is a Salomon patented rubber compound designed to maintain adhesion in grip underfoot in all conditions.
- SS2 BOA® Lace - The powerful SS2 BOA® lace was built to be extremely durable with extended longevity in harsh conditions and high-wear environments.