This true park board with a classic blunt shape was conceived to handle whatever you could throw at it. The mix of precision, response, and forgiveness give versatile flex capabilities. Ready for side hits, park jumps, rails, tree jibs, and endless tricks.
- Quad Camber - The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker on the tip and tail to make the board playful and agile in pow. Quad Camber is built with a blend of different radiuses and is more forgiving than a regular camber but maintains the reactivity and pop.
- True Twin - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex, and a centered binding stance.
- Slingshot Sidewall - Carbon inlays that help load and release energy. It provides reactivity under the feet.
- Freestyle EB - From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Popster - Shaped woodcore profile with a strategically placed variation of thickness. It maximizes the natural snap and powerful pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.