*PRE-ORDER ITEM | SHIPPING FIRST WEEK OF OCTOBER*
This true park board with a classic blunt shape was conceived to handle whatever you could throw at it. The mix of precision, response, and forgiveness gives versatile flex capabilities. Ready for side hits, park jumps, rails, tree jibs, and endless tricks.
// watch product video //
- Rocker Type - Quad Camber - The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker on the tip and tail to make the board playful and agile in pow. Quad Camber built with a blend of different radiuses and is more forgiving than a regular camber but maintains the reactivity and pop.
- Sidewalls - Slingshot Sidewall - Carbon inlays that help load and release energy. It provides reactivity under the feet.
- Base - Sintered - An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Profile - Rocker / Camber / Flat / Camber / Rocker
- Shape - True Twin - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex, and a centered binding stance.
- Terrain - Park, Freestyle