The Huck Knife Pro is a high-performance freestyle board designed to meet the needs of elite park riders like Dusty Henricksen and Sven Thorgren. This true twin features a long list of technologies to reduce weight and boost performance, like Damplifier Lite in the tip and tail, a resilient Ghost Green Core, and Popster with Ghost Carbon Beams.
- Quad Camber - A dynamic, camber-dominant profile with a more aggressive load outside of the feet for snap and response, and a mellower, more forgiving load between the feet.
- EQ Rad - Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- True Twin - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Triax - Fiber tech core that increases board life and durability for all riders ripping park and streets.
- Damplifier Lite - A combination of lightweight cork and honeycomb are strategically placed in the tip for better float, lower swing weight, and increased dampening and shock resistance.
- BA MD Fiberglass - Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Ghost Carbon Beam - Two carbon beams inserts on tip and tail for maximum pop and increased stability during high speed charging.
- Popster - The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- Sintered EG - Engineered for fast glide speed and maximum wax retention in all conditions. Gallium strengthens impact resistance, while the Electra finish enhances speed.
- Freestyle EB - Equipped from the factory with a 2-degree bevel around the nose and tail and a 3-degree bevel between the feet, providing a balance of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Royal Rubber Rails - Full length rubber sidewalls provide the highest level of dampening and protection.
- Shape - True Twin