This true park board with a classic blunt shape comes upgraded with technology for amplified park performance. Huck Knife Pro is built to handle any feature, loaded with a versatile flex, lightweight construction, and increased pop. Ready for side hits, park jumps, rails, tree jibs, and endless tricks.
- Quad Camber - The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker on the tip and tail to make the board playful and agile in pow. Quad Camber is built with a blend of different radiuses and is more forgiving than a regular camber but maintains the reactivity and pop.
- EQ Rad - Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Popster Booster - Add carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating on the tip/tail maximizing pop.
- True Twin - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex and a centered binding stance.
- Ghost Green Core - Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing sustainable attributes of a super light polawania wood.
- Freestyle EB - From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Gunslinger Sidewall - The pinnacle of Slingshot technology, implementing carbon inlays that run the full length of the board to meet reaction and shock absorption needs of Bode Merrill.