The HPS Wolle Nyvelt Fish is a celebration of Wolle’s profound expertise in shaping powder snowboards. Focused on craftsmanship using the finest materials, the tapered directional HPS Fish features Powder Camber and a precise torsional flex for a playful board with superior control, float, and maneuverability. Wolle’s crystal magnifying device.
- Powder Camber - A directional camber profile with a long, extended rocker section in the nose for buoyancy in deep snow, with camber between the feet for carving, stability, and control.
- ABC Wrapper - More pop, less plastic! ABC Wrapper is a patented process using structural wood veneers to reduce fiberglass and resin content in each board by 40%.
- Quadratic - A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes, and fluid edge-to-edge transitions.
- BA MD Fiberglass - Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Popster - The core is strategically milled inside of the insert packs, allowing the board to flex more naturally underfoot and transfer energy into the nose and tail for added pop.
- Sintered EG - Engineered for fast glide speed and maximum wax retention in all conditions. Gallium strengthens impact resistance, while the Electra finish enhances speed.
- Ghost Green Core - Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing the sustainable attributes of super light wood.
- All-Mountain EB - All mountain ready, right out of the wrapper. Equipped with a 1-degree bevel in the nose and tail and a 2-degree bevel between the feet for superior edge hold and no hang ups.
- Bamboo + Cork Rails - The liveliness of eco-friendly bamboo mixed with cork composite, for the best direct feel and dampening ride in the industry.
- Shape - Tapered Directional