The Highpath is a culmination of our efforts to design a high performance, all-mountain snowboard that paves the way for a more sustainable future. Built with eco-friendly materials and Rock Out Camber, the tapered directional Highpath is the pinnacle of all-terrain performance from the backcountry to the frontside, through side hits and wind lips.
- Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response, and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Tapered Directional - Tail width is slightly tapered (2-20mm). This loosens up turning initiation and improves floatation in deeper snow without sacrificing edge hold on hardpack.
- Quadratic - A blend of elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, effortless direction changes, and fluid edge-to-edge transitions.
- GreenPoxy 28 - High performance with low environmental impact, this bio-epoxy resin is made with 28% of its molecular structure derived from plants.
- Ghost Green Core - Ghost Green Core components have been selected and designed to optimize pop and reduce weight while utilizing the sustainable attributes of super light wood.
- All-Mountain EB - All mountain ready, right out of the wrapper. Equipped with a 1-degree bevel in the nose and tail and a 2-degree bevel between the feet for superior edge hold and no hang-ups.
- Caster Bean Topsheet - A sustainable alternative to petroleum-based products, bio-sourced Castor Bean is durable and eco-friendly.
- Shape - Tapered Directional