This women-specific park board features a freestyle-inspired shape, premium control, maneuverability, and better flex in the park. Rock Out Camber combined with Popster Booster core provides plenty of pop, while landings are cushioned and bumps are absorbed.
- Rock Out Camber - Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response, and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- Quadralizer - Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high-speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
- Popster Booster - Added carbon stringers to the standard popster and you get all the energy from under your feet radiating on the tip/tail maximizing pop.
- True Twin - Freestyle specific: Identical tip/tail lengths, symmetrical core profiling, flex, and a centered binding stance.
- Freestyle EB - From detuning the tip and tail to a 2-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 3-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the complete blend of edge hold and forgiveness on rails.
- Slingshot Sidewall - Carbon inlays that help load and release energy. It provides reactivity under the feet.