The Echo Dual BOA® boot embodies all-mountain versatility. Built on a supportive upper with Dual Zone BOA®, the Echo provides superior comfort and response in a wide range of conditions and terrain. From top-down and inside-out, Echo utilizes innovate recycled and bio-sourced materials for support, comfort, and durability.
- Flex - Medium - A medium flex has a balance of playfulness and response, fitting a variety of terrain and ability levels.
- Mtn Goat Outsole - With eco-friendly material like 50% natural rubber, this secure and responsive outsole is equipped with Contagrip W® and built on a soft FUZE SURGE midsole for comfort and rebound.
- Dual Zone BOA® - Two separate dials and lace paths work with the boot’s cuff to isolate fi t into two distinct zones. The upper zone dials in fl ex and stability, the lower zone locks the forefoot.
- Precision Harness - An internal harness integrated into the lacing system that wraps the forefoot, locking down the heel and ankle for ultimate support and a fully-enveloped, articulated fit.
- Full Custom Fit Liner - Heat moldable multidensity foams throughout the entire liner.
- Quick-dry Insole - A Salomon exclusive feature that speeds up the drying process to keep your toes dry and comfortable.
- OrthoLite® Eco-Hybrid™ Footbed - A dual-density insole and molded heelcup designed to increase comfort while reducing our impact by using 5% recycled rubbers, 20% recycled waste, and bio sourced oil and resin.
- Contagrip Outsole - Contagrip® is a Salomon patented rubber compound designed to maintain adhesion in grip underfoot in all conditions.
- TX3 BOA® Lace - The TX3 BOA® Lace is a flexible, low-friction textile lace adapted to many fit configurations.