When choosing a binding to fit her riding style, Des makes no compromise. The District by Des includes art that ties back to her Gypsy, with nods to philosophy and taking inspiration from shape, form, and metaphors. Equipped with ShadowFit, the art unintentionally pairs with the binding technology, forming a better bond with you and your boot.
- Shadow Fit Baseplate - 3 piece baseplate featuring a unique flexible heel loop and completely anatomical fit to provide intuitive mobility without sacrificing performance. The result is an ultralight binding that allows a natural connection to your board.
- 3D Asym Supreme Strap - Asymetrical shape to increase the support on the outside and tweakability on the inside while keeping a perfect anatomical shape to prevent any pressure point: all-day comfort with no compromise in performance.
- District Highback - Simple & solid freestyle highback featuring a special flex pattern and asymmetrical shape for comfort and tweakability. Super easy to set up with a 2-in-1 forward lean and highback rotation system.
- Universal Disc - Ultimate compatibility with all existing mounting systems on the market. Available on all models $149 and up.
- MicroMax Strap Adjustments - Fast and precise micro-adjustments let you optimize the straps centering on your boot for maximum comfort and support.
- Aluminum Buckle - Providing the best of lightweight and quick and powerful cranking with a buttery release. Deep bite allowing a secure lock and smooth adjustment.
Kevlar Quickwire - For maximum support and quick transmission of any movement. This Kelvar cable works hand in hand with the soft heelcup to make Shadow Fit bindings precise and ultra-responsive.
- Weight - 826 g