The Dialogue Dual BOA® features a precise and heat-moldable fit with a progressive flex for the rider focused on freestyle perfection. Salomon's Fit To Ride boot building process ensures instant out-of-the-box fit and comfort without sacrificing performance. The Dialogue allows zonal customization and flex with the precision of Dual Zone BOA®.
- Response Liner - A fully heat-moldable liner with Ultralon foams that offer support and comfort where you need it most. Equipped with Quickdry insoles to keep your feet warm and dry.
- H4 / M3 Dual Zone BOA® - Two separate dials and lace paths work with the boot’s cuff to isolate fit into two distinct zones. The upper zone dials in flex and stability, the lower zone locks the forefoot.
- DAMPLite+ - An outsole design that combines a proprietary winter-specific rubber with ultra-damp EVA foam for a precise balance of comfort, traction, and support.
- Custom Fit - Heat moldable multidensity foams throughout the entire liner.
- Ortholite C2 - A dual density insole that molds to your foot for all day comfort.
- Quickdry Insole - A Salomon exclusive feature that speeds up the drying process to keep your toes dry and comfortable.
- Contagrip® rubber - Contagrip® is a Salomon patented rubber compound designed to maintain adhesion in grip underfoot in all conditions.
- SS2 BOA® Lace - The powerful SS2 BOA® lace was built to be extremely durable with extended longevity in harsh conditions and high-wear environments.